Only the greatest feats in engineering, design, and critical thinking earn the title Best of What's New.
- •Thoughtful gifts for someone in grief
- •Mask up without breaking out. Here’s how to prevent pandemic acne.
- •This chart shows how far we’ve come in fighting cancer
- •COVID-19 is helping another terrible disease make a comeback in Afghanistan
- •The 9 top health and medicine breakthroughs of 2020
- •The fight to stop the next pandemic starts in the jungles of Borneo
- •Gear for working out in your tiny apartment
PopSci ShopGet the world’s first adapter that connects to your Switch and your smartphone simultaneously
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?