- •How to prepare for a viral outbreak like COVID-19
- •How to tell if a cold is COVID-19
- •As COVID-19 cases in China slow, they surge in several other countries
- •Eating disorders are about emotional pain, not food
- •What COVID-19’s ‘inevitable’ spread in the United States actually means
- •Doctors need to change the way they treat obesity
- •Improving your baby’s bone health starts in the womb
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
A story too strange and horrifying to be fiction (and, yes, it involves a shark and a horse). Also, it's the first footage of a shark ever recorded.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?