A new coronavirus, first identified in Wuhan, China, has global health agencies on high alert. Here’s everything experts know about COVID-19 so far.
- •Eighteen digital freebies and extended trials you can take advantage of right now
- •Is it possible to boost your immune system?
- •Social distancing works—just ask lobsters, ants, and vampire bats
- •Is hand sanitizer bad for my microbiome?
- •How the National Guard dresses for COVID-19 and other disasters
- •Fight viruses in your home without making bacteria stronger
- •COVID-19 has killed more than 5,000 people in the US, with new hotspots emerging
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?