No credit card info required. Just enter your email and enjoy the magazine on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- •This quick workout will help your sore hips and back
- •Stretching is not the key to moving better. This is.
- •COVID-19 raises the stakes for environmental activists in Colombia
- •Protecting nature could prevent the next pandemic
- •There’s a dangerous virus brewing in pigs—but there’s no need to panic yet
- •Your summer guide to sunscreen, from SPF to not-so-magic pills
- •How to evacuate and find emergency shelter during a pandemic
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?