We've dug through the evidence to reveal what science really says about finding and holding onto zen.
- •5 graphs that show how bad COVID-19 is in LA County
- •Best memory foam mattress: Sleep better on one of these picks
- •How rural America is making the haphazard vaccine rollout work
- •The state of COVID-19 testing in the US
- •On surviving—and leaving—prison during a pandemic
- •What does it take to convince people to get vaccinated?
- •When are two masks better than one for preventing COVID-19?
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?