A new coronavirus, first identified in Wuhan, China, has global health agencies on high alert. Here’s everything experts know about COVID-19 so far.
- •Scientists are experimenting with three kinds of COVID-19 vaccines
- •Inside the flying military hospital that’s treating COVID-19 patients
- •Five beast-mode workouts PopSci editors are doing from home
- •Your smartphone is gross. Learn how to clean it properly.
- •The US is officially COVID-19′s epicenter
- •Develop a morning routine that’ll stick
- •COVID-19 is separating parents from their newborns
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
A story too strange and horrifying to be fiction (and, yes, it involves a shark and a horse). Also, it's the first footage of a shark ever recorded.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?