We've dug through the evidence to reveal what science really says about finding and holding onto zen.
- •Anti-nutrients might sound scary, but you need them in your diet
- •Best running shoes for men: Break a sweat, not your arches
- •The best humidifier: Fight dry air (and a dry nose) all winter long
- •The state of COVID-19 testing in the US
- •Teeth whiteners for a brighter smile
- •A step-by-step guide to giving yourself a massage
- •Hawaii managed COVID-19 better than any other state, but its residents are still at risk
PopSci ShopRun your business better this 2021 with the help of this discounted QuickBooks Online Essentials plan
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?