- •Why are we still disinfecting surfaces to stop COVID-19?
- •Why you can’t trust the calorie count on food labels
- •The best apps for dealing with anxiety
- •Ramping up COVID-19 vaccine production is harder than it seems
- •Can you overdose on weed?
- •COVID-19 testing is still falling short in the US
- •Solitary confinement can’t stop COVID-19 from spreading through prisons
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?