- •There’s a better way to warm up than stretching
- •Why do brains need sleep? These ‘twinkling’ star-shaped cells may help us find out
- •The best air purifiers for your home
- •You should definitely rotate your workouts
- •Affordable essential oil diffusers to make your space feel a bit lovelier
- •Eye creams that target dark circles, fine lines, and dull skin
- •Level-up your bed with these mattress toppers and protectors
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?