We've dug through the evidence to reveal what science really says about finding and holding onto zen.
- •Best fitness tracker: Hit your health goals and sleep better with these picks
- •Tom Brady is headed to the Super Bowl at 43 years old. How?
- •Keep your brain in shape by reading more books
- •These jellyfish seem to cheat death. What’s their secret?
- •5 graphs that show how bad COVID-19 is in LA County
- •Best memory foam mattress: Sleep better on one of these picks
- •How rural America is making the haphazard vaccine rollout work
PopSci ShopStart the new year by taking better care of your body from head to toe with these self-care steals
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?