- •Eating disorders are about emotional pain, not food
- •What COVID-19’s ‘inevitable’ spread in the United States actually means
- •Doctors need to change the way they treat obesity
- •The CDC now says the spread of COVID-19 in the United States is ‘inevitable’
- •Improving your baby’s bone health starts in the womb
- •The answer to lactose intolerance might be in Mongolia
- •Just how contagious is COVID-19? This chart puts it in perspective.
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
A story too strange and horrifying to be fiction (and, yes, it involves a shark and a horse). Also, it's the first footage of a shark ever recorded.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?