A new coronavirus, first identified in Wuhan, China, has global health agencies on high alert. Here’s everything experts know about COVID-19 so far.
- •Rising sea levels leave public housing residents struggling with mold
- •The huge Navy hospital ships in Los Angeles and New York have a rich history
- •Scientists are experimenting with three kinds of COVID-19 vaccines
- •Inside the flying military hospital that’s treating COVID-19 patients
- •Five beast-mode workouts PopSci editors are doing from home
- •Your smartphone is gross. Learn how to clean it properly.
- •The US is officially COVID-19′s epicenter
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?