We might have started kissing to share chewed up food (and other delicious facts about smooching)
- •The coronavirus, now officially called COVID-19, is racking up new cases
- •Titanium femurs are real, but so are their risks
- •Bone broth: a miraculous health tonic, or just a crock of soup?
- •These trippy images reveal the colorful inner lives of bones
- •Wuhan’s new hospitals are sorely needed, but they won’t stop the spread of disease
- •We have no idea how dangerous football really is
- •A small coronavirus breakthrough could aid in the search for a vaccine
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
A story too strange and horrifying to be fiction (and, yes, it involves a shark and a horse). Also, it's the first footage of a shark ever recorded.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?