Popular Science wants to help you vote well. From climate policy to coronavirus safety, we have you covered on the core scientific issues.
- •Our favorite weighted blankets for a better night’s sleep
- •Medical experts have uncovered more evidence of sterilization practices on women held by ICE
- •Our favorite affordable lip balms
- •You can (and should) train yourself to sleep on your back
- •Everything you need to know about deadly listeria outbreaks
- •Science was a big winner—and loser—at this week’s presidential debate
- •Remdesivir is the first FDA-approved COVID-19 treatment. Here’s what to know about it.
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?