Eliud Kipchoge just ran a marathon in less than two hours—how much faster does science say humans can get?
- •Where do you park when you dive thousands of feet into the ocean?
- •Five reasons to celebrate Colobus Day
- •Pick the right pair of binoculars for your viewing needs
- •These octopuses are so warty, they almost got mistaken for a new species
- •Super rodents, atomic math, and Marilyn Monroe: everything you need to know about moles
- •If we want to get rid of rats, we must first embrace them
- •All hail Holly, the queen of Fat Bear Week
"I was always very interested in science, and I knew that for me, science was a better long-term career than tennis."
We took 146 years of Popular Science illustrations and covers to animate a kind of PopSci universe—a timeline of great moments in science history.
This is a nautilus story: A chambered nautilus never forgets. Nature's math equation. And finding Captain Nemo…