- •It takes six months to lose all your holiday weight. Here’s how to avoid gaining it instead.
- •The best hand creams to soothe and protect your paws
- •Heart rate monitors to track your vitals while on the run
- •Affordable essential oil diffusers to make your space feel a bit lovelier
- •Exercise bikes that make exercising at home way more convenient
- •How to make your period more eco-friendly
- •White noise machines that may help you fall asleep faster
The best Apple Watch Black Friday and other smartwatch deals: Sales on Apple, Samsung, and more
Best Buy Black Friday deals: The best early deals and sales on Bluetooth speakers, exercise bikes, and more
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? Teaming up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and more. So what makes two degrees so important?