Debbie Wolfe is a writer in various niches, a published author, and a photographer. She’s a champion of life-long learning and everything DIY.
- Published hundreds of DIY tutorials with step-by-step photography for leading media outlets.
- Speaks at garden conferences as an herb growing and DIY expert for plants in expected applications. Presentations include the Great Grow Along (2022) and the Northwest Flower and Garden Show (2019)
- Loves all plants but is an avid houseplant and succulent collector.
- Author of Do-It-Yourself Garden Projects and Crafts and Crafting with Herbs, from Skyhorse Publishing.
Debbie Wolfe has contributed hundreds of articles and DIY tutorials for leading media outlets and retailers, including HGTV, Real Simple, Forbes Advisor, The Spruce, Home Depot, Consumer Reports, Walmart, and Bob Vila. Her photography skills and DIY knowledge have helped her carve a career path, creating step-by-step tutorials for leading media outlets.
Debbie Wolfe is a graduate of Northland College, located on the shores of Lake Superior in Northern Wisconsin. She double majored in Earth Sciences and Creative Writing. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree.
Favorite Weird Science Fact
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are substances that plants release to alert other plants to danger. In reaction, nearby plants exposed to the generated VOCs create their own defense mechanisms.
- 5 Herb Gardening Secrets Only the Pros Know Real Simple
- Weathering Water Restrictions: How to Save Your Landscape From the Effects of Drought Bob Vila
- 6 Gorgeous Japanese Garden Ideas Forbes
- Orchids Aren't Throw-Away Plants—Keep Them Alive Year After Year The Spruce
- How to Grow Forget-Me-Not Flowers HGTV