Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
- •Why is it so hard to predict the weather?
- •Durable, stylish umbrellas to replace your flimsy drug store find
- •Beach umbrellas that throw shade on all others
- •What really happened during the ‘Kentucky meat shower’?
- •Warming waters may spell more back-to-back hurricanes for Gulf Coast residents
- •Electric snow blowers that ease the pain of shoveling
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.