Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
- •In perfect conditions, rainbows can come alive at night
- •The polar vortex is about to split in two. But what does that actually mean?
- •Why is it so hard to predict the weather?
- •Durable, stylish umbrellas to replace your flimsy drug store find
- •Beach umbrellas that throw shade on all others
- •What really happened during the ‘Kentucky meat shower’?
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.