Gene-editing. Cancer vaccines. Microbiome hacking. Welcome to health in the 21st century.
- •Balance boards make for a scary, fun, and surprisingly perfect pandemic workout
- •Fascia-busting products for rolling out your sore muscles
- •The best running headphones
- •Walking correctly takes work—here’s how to improve every step
- •Jumping rope is an unbeatable cardio workout—if you do it correctly
- •Everything you need for a basic home gym
By the time Hurricane Harvey ended, 27 trillion gallons of rain poured down on Texas and Louisiana. Where will it all go?
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents away from newly uninhabitable areas.