Billy Cadden is the Director of Commerce for the science, tech, and outdoor group at Recurrent. He began working as the Commerce Editor at PopSci in 2017, where he spent 5 years diving deep into every product he could get his hands on. Cadden splits his time between Bed Stuy, Brooklyn, and Woodstock with his dog Wanda. He spends his time seeking new coffee shops and writing for his solo music project.
- Commerce Editor at PopSci since 2017 where I spent my time testing gear and installing every bidet I could get my hands on
- Ever fascinated with all things tech, he’s PopSci’s in-house expert on weird household appliances
- Writer of PopSci’s podcast theme songs
- Background in film and music production
- Capitol Records signed recording artist, drummer, and songwriter
- Performed at music festivals including Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza