Gene-editing. Cancer vaccines. Microbiome hacking. Welcome to health in the 21st century.
- •Walking correctly takes work—here’s how to improve every step
- •Jumping rope is an unbeatable cardio workout—if you do it correctly
- •Everything you need for a basic home gym
- •How to bike responsibly during a pandemic
- •This epidemiologist proved 10,000 steps is a lie
- •Exercise video games don’t work for a few good reasons
By the time Hurricane Harvey ended, 27 trillion gallons of rain poured down on Texas and Louisiana. Where will it all go?
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents away from newly uninhabitable areas.