Gene-editing. Cancer vaccines. Microbiome hacking. Welcome to health in the 21st century.
- •What running ultramarathons and giving birth tell us about the limits of human endurance
- •How to spring back into outdoor exercise
- •The WHO’s ‘zero screen time for babies’ rule is more complicated than it seems
- •Try this illusion on the treadmill and running will never be the same
- •Running a marathon in space made me finally appreciate gravity
- •Hate the gym? Grow a garden instead.
By the time Hurricane Harvey ended, 27 trillion gallons of rain poured down on Texas and Louisiana. Where will it all go?
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents away from newly uninhabitable areas.