Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
- •Warming waters may spell more back-to-back hurricanes for Gulf Coast residents
- •Electric snow blowers that ease the pain of shoveling
- •Beach umbrellas that throw shade on all others
- •NOAA is changing the way it talks about hurricanes
- •Raincoats to keep you dry in a downpour
- •Your car is probably full of spiders
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.