Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
- •Hurricanes lay waste to mangroves, but they also help them flourish
- •What’s a frost quake?
- •Dissecting a lightning strike, from flash to boom
- •Humans need bumble bees—and they are disappearing faster than we thought
- •Antarctica is hotter today than it’s ever been
- •Iguanas are falling out of trees in Florida, and it’s completely fine
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.