Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
- •Weather monitoring tools for amateur meteorologists
- •Durable, stylish umbrellas to replace your $5 drug store find
- •How some fish are adapted to thrive after catastrophic hurricanes
- •With thousands missing and displaced after Dorian, the Bahamas may soon get hit by a tropical storm
- •What the president can teach us about reading hurricane forecasts
- •Dorian has regained major hurricane status just in time to pummel the Carolinas
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.