Learn what threatens the future of the planet —and how you can do your part to protect it.
Australia’s government needs to take drastic action to prevent future fires—and so do the rest of us
- •2019 was the second warmest year on record—here’s what this means for our future
- •Raincoats to keep you dry in a downpour
- •Our french fry supply is safe for now, but the future is uncertain
- •What the heck is a bomb cyclone?
- •An Arctic blast is headed our way this week, and it’s earlier than usual
- •California is primed to burn—but humans aren't exactly helping
Over the next 83 years, climate change's cascading effects will force U.S. residents inward, upward, and away from newly uninhabitable areas.
Everyone loves a good lightning show, but there's an entire display above those billowing clouds that you are probably missing.