- Sensors for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance in confined space and GPS-degraded (subterranean and dense urban) environments; situational awareness and data collection in GPS-degraded environments.
- Communications in GPS-degraded environments, to include dense urban and subterranean; multichannel, ad-hoc, self-forming and mesh networks are desirable.
- Position, navigation and timing in GPS-degraded/confined space environments, tracking and accountability in confined space; automated and/or autonomous mapping systems.
- Personal protective equipment, life support and air quality monitoring and detection in confined spaces; Emergency medical sensors for vitals monitoring with communications backbone in GPS-degraded environments; UAV/UAS for medical resupply and evacuation; life support for field medical monitoring and pain control in confined spaces.
- Military Information Support Operations in expansive, interwoven, and diverse population centers.