We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Summer is the time for hosting classy little dinner parties under string lights while pumping up the adult contemporary jams—an excuse to play Sade? Yes, please! Help your dad (or yacht rock-loving grad) ditch old, slightly unsightly speakers for nice new ones, thanks to this Polk Audio deal on Amazon.
With a one-inch tweeter, a 6.5-inch driver, and two 6.5-inch bass radiators, these speakers make everything played—Frank Sinatra, Chaka Khan, Solange—sound lush and warm. Movies and games also get lifelike sound treatment thanks to these features. And these Polk speakers play nicely with home AV receivers, whether it’s a 2.0, 2.1, or 3.1 system or an immersive 5.1, 7.1, or 9.1 Dolby/DTS setup. And at less than $200 each? It’s like your wallet is receiving a kiss from a rose (just remember to buy them as a pair for stereo or more for surround sound).
Room and budget a bit bigger? The Polk Reserve Series R500 Tower Speaker, which we highly recommend, is at its lowest price in months, delivering hi-res response from a 1-inch Pinnacle Ring Tweeter and dual 5.25-inch Turbine Cone woofers for $499 (usually $599). The Polk Audio Atrium Outdoor Speakers—on sale for $199, down from $249—is also a great pick if you want to take the classy party outdoors.
If you know someone looking to play the quiet storm jams just for themselves, consider getting really indulgent and picking up a pair of Focal Bathys top-tier Bluetooth over-the-ear headphones, which are just $639 ($160 off) on Amazon. In fact, a bunch of Focal headphones are on sale, including the summit-tier Focal Utopia and Stellia that we include in our best headphones. Save up to $1,000 on priceless fidelity.
Don’t wait to upgrade that home audio system—this deal will be gone just like a lover running away under a full moon during the mystical muggy night.
Here are other home audio deals that let you feel like a smooth operator and keep more money by your side:
- Polk Monitor XT20 Pair of Bookshelf or Surround Speakers $229 (Was $299)
- Polk Monitor XT60 Tower Speaker $199 (Was $249)
- Polk React 7″ Wireless Subwoofer $179 (Was $199)
- Denon DHT-S217 Sleek Home Theater Soundbar (2022 Model) $199 (Was $249)
- Denon AVR-S570BT (2022 Model) 5.2 Channel AV Receiver $299 (Was $399)
- Denon AVR-X1700H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver $599 (Was $699)
- beyerdynamic T5 $799.99 (Was $1,299)
- beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless $549 (Was $799)
- beyerdynamic XELENTO Wireless $999 (Was $1,399)
- Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos $699 (Was $899)
- Bose Bass Module 500, Black $449 (Was $499)
- Bose Bass Module 700 $749 (Was $849)
- Sony SSCS3 3-Way Floor-Standing Speaker (Single) $148 (Was $229)
- Sony STRDH190 2-ch Home Stereo Receiver $148 (Was $199)
- Sony HT-G700: 3.1CH Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar $398 (Was $599.99)
- Sony HT-A7000 7.1.2ch 500W Dolby Atmos Sound Bar $1,198 (Was $1,399.99)
- Sony PS-LX310BT Belt Drive Turntable $198 (Was $249.99)
- Definitive Technology Descend DN10 10″ Subwoofer $699 (Was $799)
- Definitive Technology Descend DN8 8″ Subwoofer $449 (Was $499)
- Definitive Technology Descend DN15 15″ Subwoofer $1,599 (Was $1,799)
- Bowers & Wilkins AM-1 2-Way Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Speaker – Pair (White) $699 (Was $799)