Celebrate Garmin’s birthday with up to $400 in savings
If you've been watch-ing for big savings, take part in Garmin's party with discounts on smartwatches, as well as GPS devices, fitness trackers, and more.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Garmin turns 32 this year. Since you can’t buy a company a gift, treat yourself to a new watch with Garmin’s birthday sale—we’re partial to the fēnix 6S, which is up to $250 off, depending on the model you choose.
We’ve featured Garmin watches many times in our coverage, from our Instinct 2 Solar review to naming the Vivomove HR as the best hybrid smartwatch with heart rate monitor. The fēnix 6S lets you combine mapping, music, and pace planning on your workouts so you can make the most of your marathon prep. It features a built-in heart sensor and pulse oximeter, and plenty of built-in programs for practically every sport. The 42mm and 47mm standard watch is on sale for $449.99, $200 off its $649.99 retail price. The Sapphire model, equipped with scratch-free Sapphire sapphire glass, is $549.99, $200 of its $749.99 retail price. The Solar model with built-in solar charging, is $599.99, $200 off its $799.99 retail price. The 51mm case of the standard, Sapphire, and Solar models are on sale for $549.99, $599.99, and $699.99, respectively.
Take advantage of Garmin’s birthday sale fast—it ends Sept. 18, since no party can last forever. Here’s what else is on sale as part of the festivities:
- Tacx NEO Bike Smart Trainer $2,799 (Was $3,199.99)
- Forerunner 735XT $149.99 (Was $349.99)
- Instinct – Esports Edition $139.99 (Was $299.99)
- Approach S60 $249.99 (Was 399.99)
- vívoactive 4S $199.99 (Was $349.99)
- Forerunner 945 LTE $499.99 (Was $599.99)
- Garmin DriveSmart 65 & Traffic $199.99 (Was $269.99)
- Lily-Classic Edition $149.99 (Was $199.99)
- GPSMAP 79 Series $324.99 (Was $349.99)