- Susan Baker, who directs outreach and education for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. She is a Broadcom MASTERS judge.
- Srijay Kasturi, a 2013 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge finalist. He is in seventh grade and lives in Virginia.
- Deepika Kurup, the 2012 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge winner. She was in eighth grade when she entered the challenge, but is now in ninth grade and lives in New Hampshire.
- Cindy Moss, who directs science, technology, engineering and math initiatives for Discovery Education. She is the lead judge for the Discovery 3M Education Young Scientist Challenge.
- Bill Wallace, a biology teacher at a private K-12 school in Washington, D.C. He is a Broadcom MASTERS judge.