This Week in the Future, May 17-21, 2010
It’s a shotgun wedding, officiated by a robot matador, the cloned baby bull that brought them together resting comfortably in … Continued
It’s a shotgun wedding, officiated by a robot matador, the cloned baby bull that brought them together resting comfortably in a newly invented incubator backpack. And the roaches, my God, the roaches. Only in the future.
Here are some of our favorite stories this week:
- Fetching Infant Incubator Backpack May Save Newborn Lives
- Spanish Scientists Clone First Bull for Fighting
- Oak Ridge Labs Using World’s Fastest Supercomputer to Model Next-Gen Nuclear Plants
- Unleashing a Swarm of Augmented-Reality Cockroaches to Fight Bug Phobias
- Video: Japanese Robot Officiates Wedding Of Two Humans
- Video: Japanese Researchers Create Biomimicking Artificial Butterfly, and Fly It
- MIT Gesture-Based Computing System Uses Motley Clown Gloves for Finer, Faster Control
As always, leave us a witty comment on how awesome this illustration is to win it on a t-shirt. And if you just can’t stand the wait, you can buy it right now.
Have a good weekend everyone, thanks for reading as always!