INNOVATIONS IN MATERIALS, STEALTH TECHNOLOGY, AND INTELLIGENCE ARE CHANGING THE WAY WE FIGHT WARS.
- •What's it's like to fly an 11,500-pound experimental helicopter (with zero experience)
- •Boeing’s new fighter jet trainer features stadium seating and touchscreens
- •The thrill and physics of flying upside down
- •High speeds and low altitudes rule at Reno's annual airplane races
- •Explore the gauges, levers, and history of a 747's iconic cockpit
- •The coolest planes at the Reno air races
Could we ever harness our power from a shell of solar collectors positioned around a star?
Siri and Alexa vs. HAL 9000 and Watson. The voices of artificial intelligence face off about sexism and gender roles.