The best Bluetooth headphones are at their lowest price ever on Amazon
Focal's Bathys wireless audiophile headphones are named after a submarine, but you won't have to sink your entire savings into getting a pair thanks to this deal.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
It’s hard to go back once you put a pair of sonically superior headphones on your head. It’s like leaving the cave and finally seeing the light. Suppose you’re ready to step out of the darkness and into the bright world of the on-the-go audiophile, and you want the option to lose wires without losing all the fidelity. In that case, the Focal Bathys Bluetooth headphones are on sale for $639 on Amazon, the lowest price in 30 days for these top-tier over-ear travel companions.
Focal Bathys $639 (Was $799)
Named after the first self-propelled submersible, the Bathys headphones are French luxury audio brand Focal’s first active noise-canceling (ANC) wireless model. They share DNA with the company’s high-end headphones (like the Focal Stellia—on sale for $2,399, down from $2,999, and our closed-back pick for the best headphones of 2023). The Bathys packs a 40mm aluminum-magnesium “M”-shaped dome driver underneath the signature concentric circled grille, skips touch controls for physical buttons for volume, ANC, and play controls, all tied together with magnesium yokes and leather headband accents. Under the hood, well-implemented DSP manages the stable, resolving Bluetooth 5.1 connection (with support for SBC, AAC, aptX/aptX HD/Adaptive codecs, plus multipoint support), and the built-in 24-bit/192 kHz DAC also allows for unadulterated audio with computers and mobile devices via USB-C.
Don’t take just my word for it: PopSci’s resident headphone guy says, “The Bathys is worth sinking your time (and money) into if you love a fluid listening experience.”
If you’re still a wired it-girl (or guy) with a taste for summit-fi synergy, consider grabbing the Stellia we mentioned above and this Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition Music Steaming Player and Amplifier—on sale for $3,039, regularly $3,799—which connects directly to high-resolution music streaming services so you can cry to Taylor Swift’s “folklore” harder than ever before.
This 20% off Focal & Naim deal will be gone faster than an Eras Tour ticket—snag one before it’s over.
Here are more deep discounts so you can submerge yourself in music’s buoyant depths:
- Sennheiser CX True Wireless Earbuds $59.95 (Was $129.95)
- Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless Earbuds $89.95 (Was $179.95)
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 3 Earbuds $169.95 (Was $249.95)
- Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless Headphones $269.95 (Was $349.95)
- Sennheiser RS 120-W On-Ear Wireless Headphones $79.95 (Was $129.95)
- JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar with Built-in Virtual Surround $449.95 (Was $599.95)
- JBL Charge 5 $139.95 (Was $179.95)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds $179.95 (Was $249.95)
- Beats Fit Pro-True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds $159.95 (Was $199.95)
- Beats Studio Buds $119.95 (Was $149.95)
- Google Pixel Buds A-Series $79 (Was $99)
- Google Pixel Buds Pro $149.99 (Was $199.99)
- Sony WF-1000XM4 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbud $198 (Was $279.99)
- Sony WF-C500 Truly Wireless in-Ear Bluetooth Earbud Headphones $68 (Was $99.99)
- Sony-INZONE H7 Wireless Gaming Headset $198 (Was $229.99)
- Sony-INZONE H3 Wired Gaming Headset $78 (Was $99.99)
- Sony LinkBuds Truly Wireless Earbud Headphones $148 (Was $179.99)
- Sony LinkBuds S Truly Wireless Noise Canceling Earbud Headphones $148 (Was $199.99)