- Power cord. There must be one lying around somewhere...
- SPST 120V toggle switch
- Panel mount 120V neon lamp
- 3x Binding Posts
- Transformer with an input voltage of 120V and an output voltage around 24V to keep the Vin for the 7812 regulator above the minimum. I used a Radio Shack p/n 273-1512.
- Full-wave bridge rectifier
- 6800 uF Capacitor
- 2x 100nF (exact value is not crucial) capacitors
- 2x 1 uF (exact value is not crucial) capacitors
- 7805 5V Voltage Regulator
- 7812 12V Voltage Regulator
Black youth have some of the highest suicide rates in America, and we’re only beginning to understand why