It’s the perfect time for a watch upgrade, thanks to these Presidents Day 2023 sales
If you need a new timepiece or fitness tracker, don't waste another minute before checking out these great discounts.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Was it Slick Rick or George Washington that first said, “Tick tock ya don’t stop?” While that answer might be lost, we can still appreciate the extra hours a three-day weekend affords us to reflect on history … and pick up some great discounts on new accessories. So, if you’ve been considering a fitness tracker or watch to help you deliver a rhyme on time, check out these great Presidents Day 2023 deals and give thanks to great leadership while you climb the leaderboards.
Garmin Instinct $147 (Was $249.99)
The Garmin Instinct is a boon for outdoor enthusiasts, especially athletic ones that will appreciate the robust set of activity trackers, personal coaching, and other wellness features. It’s a great fitness watch, but it isn’t the prettiest of Garmin’s products, and it lacks the advanced graphics and touchscreens found on some of the company’s other watches. Still, if you’re looking for an affordable adventure watch this one is hard to beat. Also on sale is the Garmin Instinct Solar for $229, down from $349. As its name suggests, it can be powered by the sun; three hours of direct light is enough to extend its battery life for you to complete your workout without running back to a charger. We had plenty of positive things to say about the endless activities the Garmin Instinct 2 Solar tracked, and the originals can still keep up while they keep your pace.
And if a smartwatch isn’t your jam at all, we love plenty of timeless timepieces under $500, some of which are listed below.
Here are other timely deals on watches, both analog and digital:
- Citizen Eco-Drive Garrison Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel with Nylon Strap, Weekender $187 (Was $225)
- Relic by Fossil Men’s Damon Automatic Stainless Steel Dress Watch $84 (Was $140)
- Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch $39 (Was $49)
- Casio G-Shock Ana-Digi 3-Eye Wristwatch $72 (Was $100)
- Casio G-Shock GWM5610-1 Men’s Solar Black Resin Sport Watch $111 (Was $150)
- Fitbit Inspire 3 $79.95 (Was $99.95)
- Fitbit Charge 5 $128.99 (Was $149.95)
- Fitbit Sense 2 $249.95 (Was $299.95)
- Fitbit Inspire 3 Health & Fitness Tracker $79 (Was $99)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 5 40mm Bluetooth Smartwatch $229 (Was $279)
- Apple Watch Ultra [GPS + Cellular 49mm] $749 (Was $799)
- Amazfit Band 5 Activity Fitness Tracker with Alexa Built-in $34.99 (Was $39.99)
- Amazfit [2022 New Version] GTS 2 Mini Smart Watch $89.99 (Was $99.99)
- Amazfit GTS 2e Smart Watch $89.90 (Was $119.99)