This Week in the Future, June 21-25, 2010
Leave a comment and win this week's illustration on a T-shirt
In Brooklyn, DIY fusion. In South Africa, a kick heard ’round the Web. In Massachusetts, home of Thoreau, bottled water is under fire. And in the Vatican, priests toss out their missals for iPads. The future was truly international this week.
Here are some of our favorite posts this week on PopSci:
- Vatican Consultant Develops Mass App to Let Priests Use iPads at the Altar
- Novel Cloth Material Designed to Counter Bio-Attacks Can Absorb, Detoxify Crude Oil
- Octogenarian Takes On Big Bottled Water in the Land of Thoreau
- Deuterium DIY: Man Builds Homemade Nuclear Fusion Reactor in Brooklyn
- Landon Donovan’s Game-Winning World Cup Goal May Have Set Internet Traffic Record
Leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile; we’ll randomly choose and announce our winner right here. And, if you just can’t wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here. Good luck!
Until next time, enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups here. Have a good weekend everyone.