- 5 pin automotive relay. Bosch p/n 0 332 209 150. ~$5.
- Some spade connectors and possibly a relay socket.
- Ignition Coil. Use whatever you have around. If you need to buy one, a mid 60's Ford pickup truck coil works fine. Napa p/n IC10SB. $16.
- Ignition Condenser. Use what you have lying around, or grab a 60's Ford item. Napa p/n FA82SB. $5
- Ignition wire and ends - one spark plug cap and one coil cap. If you don't have anything lying around, cruise to the local auto parts store and see what they can do for you. Any auto parts store worth its salt will have a spool of spark plug wire and some fittings.
- Spark Plug. Any spark plug will do.
- 12V Battery. Any battery will work. For a light, compact, sealed battery, look at Deka p/n ETX9. It is 6" x 3 7/16" x 4 3/16" and weighs 6.3 lbs.
- A momentary toggle switch or push button