This Week In The Future, September 6-10, 2010
Fetching mind-control helmet on that woolly mammoth, wouldn’t you say? This week in the future on PopSci: DARPA Wants to...
Fetching mind-control helmet on that woolly mammoth, wouldn’t you say?
This week in the future on PopSci:
- DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers’ Helmets
- Cockroach Brains Could Hold the Key to Next Generation of Antibiotics
- Swedish Researchers Harness Green Goo to Create Solar Cells from Jellyfish
- Airborne Laser Weapon Fails to Take Down Dummy Nuke in Critical 100-Mile Test Shot
- What Killed the Mammoths? Alien Nanodiamonds May Hold the Answer
- PopSci Investigation: What Kind Of Top-Secret Assassination Tech Does $58 Billion Buy?
Leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile; we’ll randomly choose and announce our winner right here. And, if you just can’t wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here. Good luck!
Until next time, enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups here.