- Android is now active on more than two billion devices
- Google Maps users navigate more than a billion kilometers every day
- Google Docs has 800 million monthly users with 3 billion new objects added per day
- Google Photo has 500 million active users uploading 1.2 billion photos per day
- YouTube serves more than a billion hours of video every day
Google Home Proactive Assistance: It sees things in your calendar and sends alerts that might affect you, like if traffic might make you late or a flight is delayed.
Hands-Free Calling: Ask Google Assistant to make a call and you can dial any US or Canada phone for free. You can link your number to the Google assistant and it'll also be linked to your accounts, so multiple people can use it in the house.
Spotify's free music service will now work on Google Home, as well as SoundCloud and Deezer.
Bluetooth support is coming to all existing Google Home devices, so you can beam music from your iPhone, for example, to the Home device.
Picture-in-picture performance, so you can watch a YouTube video and write down notes at the same time.
Notification Dots extend the reach of regular notifications. Long pressing on the app icon shows you the actual notification.
Auto-fill lets apps suggest text to fill in fields so it's easier to set up new devices.
Advanced selection uses machine learning to try to figure out what you're trying to select, so you spend less time messing around with those tiny dots and selecting wrong words. It also suggests specific actions based on what apps it thinks you're going to paste into.