Save on Garmin watches and wearables for Prime Day 2022
No matter what kind of athlete you are, Prime Day has a Garmin Watch deal for you.
Training and fitness come in many forms and Garmin makes a smartwatch to fit just about all of them. Here on Amazon Prime Day, Garmin has cut the prices on wearable training devices across almost all of its most popular lines. So, whether you’re a die-hard triathlete or someone still in the “couch” phase of the Couch-to-5K program, you’ll want to check out these deals on fitness-oriented wearables.
Garmin offers a ton of different models and the individual lines can be difficult to tell apart, so we have broken this list down by type. We have also included separate links to include different sizes and colors because personal preference comes into play heavily. Whichever one you pick, it can help you track your progress and fitness gains. Or, it can tell you just how elevated your heart rate gets during the finale of The Bachelor. Data is data.
Of course, you could always just get an Apple Watch 7 since those are on sale for their cheapest price ever here on Prime Day. And if you’re testing your new watch in the backcountry, don’t forget a nicely priced portable generator.
Garmin Instinct Solar watch deals
The Instinct Solar is one of the best all-around options in the Garmin lineup. It offers essential fitness features like heart rate and blood-oxygen tracking. It’s absurdly rugged and waterproof down to 100 meters. Built-in software can track exercise in various forms including running, biking, and swimming. Plus, solar tech in the face allows the watch to pull power from the sun and extend the already-excellent battery life. For $199, that’s a ton of features in a very cool-looking device.
- Garmin Instinct Solar Smartwatch with Solar Charging, Graphite $199 (Was $259)
- Garmin Instinct Solar Smartwatch with Solar Charging, Dark Blue $199 (Was $259)
- Garmin Instinct Solar Smartwatch with Solar Charging, Sunburst Yellow $199 (Was $259)
Garmin Enduro watch deals
Garmin Enduro GPS Watch with Solar Charging, Carbon Gray Titanium with Black Nylon Band $549 (Was $749)
This super-high-end sports watch retails for $899, which makes the $549 sale price even more impressive. Garmin designed this device for racers. The buttons, case, and bezel all rely on coated titanium construction for strength while keeping the overall weight and form factor down. The tracking tech includes typical features like heart rate monitoring and blood-oxygen levels. But, the analytics go well beyond the typical training tools. It keeps track of your recovery and compares your performance to overall trail conditions. If you’re a serious racer (or you aspire to that status), this is the watch you want and Prime Day is a very solid time to get it.
Garmin Fenix watch deals
Garmin Fenix 6S Pro GPS Watch, Rose Gold with White Band $399.99 (Was $589)
The Fenix lineup offers athletes robust training tools like heart rate and pulse-ox monitor in a package that doesn’t look out of place in non-athletic settings. The relatively understated designs work with a business suit or a sweat suit. You could also probably wear them with other types of suits like a hot dog suit or a suit of armor. In short: It’s a versatile watch and these are great deals.
- Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire, Dark Gray with Black Band 499.99 (Was $689)
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Black $449 (Was $498)
Garmin Vivoactive watch deals
Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch, Black $188 (Was $249)
This is perhaps the most traditional smartwatch on the list of deals. Its spartan design might obscure its serious fitness chops at first glance. But, under the slick, slim exterior, you’ll find everything you’d expect from a real training watch. It tracks heart rate, blood oxygen, workouts, sleep, and everything else that you’ve been ignoring as you binge the gritty-but-heartwarming chef-oriented drama, The Bear on FX (which is really excellent, FYI).
Garmin Forerunner watch deals
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch, Aqua $239 (Was $279)
The Forerunner line is what most people picture when they think of Garmin fitness watches. It’s a straight up-the-middle option meant for athletes and serious workout folks. It’s rugged but offers a solid mix of dedicated smartwatch features, including support for popular music streaming apps like Amazon Music and Spotify. Options in this line go from beginner-oriented devices to serious training wearables, so it has something for everyone.
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch, White $239 (Was $279)
- Garmin Forerunner 945, Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Smartwatch, Black $378 (Was $457)
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT, Multisport GPS Running Watch With Heart Rate, Black/Gray $169 (Was $199)
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, Black $239 (Was $349)
Garmin Venu watch deals
Like the Vivoactive, the Venu fits more into a traditional smartwatch category. It sports a thin bezel and a low profile that won’t stand out when you’re wearing it outside of the gym. It can store up to 650 songs directly on the watch, so you can go and work out while your phone sits somewhere else. It also includes Garmin Pay, which helps if you hate having your phone with you on a run.
- Garmin Venu 2, GPS Smartwatch, Slate Bezel with Black Case and Silicone Band $269 (Was $347)
- Garmin Venu 2S, Slate Bezel with Graphite Case and Silicone Band $269 (Was $397)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, Black $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, Rose Gold with Tan Band $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, Light Gold and Navy Blue $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, Black and Rose Gold $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, Slate and Moss Green $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music GPS Smartwatch, White and Slate $159 (Was $249)
- Garmin Venu 2 GPS Smartwatch, Silver Bezel with GraniteBlue Case and Silicone Band $269 (Was $399)
- Garmin Venu 2S GPS Smartwatch, Rose Gold Bezel with White Case and Silicone Band $269 (Was $399)
- Garmin Venu 2S GPS Smartwatch, Light Gold Bezel with Tan Case and Silicone Band $269 (Was $399)
If you’re looking for other Prime Day deals, follow us over on the PopSci Goods Twitter page. Bring money.
More Amazon Prime Day deals
- The best AirPods deal for Prime Day
- Amazon Kindle Prime Day deals
- The best gaming deals for Prime Day
- Prime Day TV deals
- Prime Day deals on drones
- Eero router deals for Prime Day
- 2022 Coleman camping Prime Day deals
- Save 30 percent on a huge LG OLED TV for Prime Day
- Bose headphones Prime Day sales
- The best audio deals for Prime Day