- 54 percent of respondents claim to never use the cloud. 95 percent of those people actually are. (Unlike the surveyors, I don't think online shopping or banking counts as cloud computing.)
- 51 percent of respondents think stormy weather can interfere with cloud computing.
- 22 percent of respondents "admit that they've pretended to know what the cloud is or how it works." 14 percent have pretended during a job interview. 17 percent have pretended during what must be just awful first dates.
- 56 percent think other people are pretending to know what it is, too.
- 40 percent like the idea of accessing work data while at home, naked. The phrase "birthday suit" is used; it's not clear which percentage of respondents rolled their eyes upon hearing it.