This Week in the Future, February 28-March 4, 2011
LOOK OUT! Four articles are portrayed in this week’s harrowing This Week in the Future masterpiece, which means you’ve got...
LOOK OUT! Four articles are portrayed in this week’s harrowing This Week in the Future masterpiece, which means you’ve got four paths to winning a t-shirt with the illustration on it. Just tell us which one is your favorite (via Facebook, Twitter, or comment) and why, and if we like your explanation best, you win!
The rules: Pick your favorite of the four stories featured in this week’s Baarbarian masterwork, and tell us why you picked it. You can do that via Twitter (follow us, and use the hashtag #TWitF so we can find you) or comment on the TWitF post on our Facebook page (and, of course, you can just buy the t-shirt here, if you’re into that whole exchanging-currency-for-goods-and/or-services thing, rather than competing in social media contests). The stories are:
- Golf Club Tweaks Your Shot Three Ways
- What’s New in Apple’s iPad 2
- New ‘Nanolube’ Could Cut Engine Friction by More Than Half
- DARPA Commissions a Super-Fast Running Robot Cheetah
And let’s not forget our other favorite stories from the past week:
- Everything You Need to Know About Near Field Communication
- The Goods: March 2011’s Hottest Gadgets
- Testing the Goods: Sonomax Eers Custom Earbuds Pump Silicone Goop Into Your Ear-Holes
- Secret Space Plane to Launch Tomorrow On Second Secret Space Mission
- New Panasonic Camera Replaces Your Face With a More Attractive Version of Your Face
- Cornell Fabrication Lab Makes Edible Objects With 3-D Printer
- Video: A Triumphant Ending to the First Robot Marathon