Monroe Hammond is a health and science editor from the American South, currently living in Brooklyn. They received their master’s degree from the Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at the City University of New York.
Monroe has reported and edited stories on a range of health topics, including trans healthcare, racial disparities in HIV treatment, and COVID-19. They have also edited pieces on the latest developments from NASA, the health repercussions of climate change, and the cutting edge of quantum physics.
They are currently a senior associate editor at Everyday Health.
- How to Get Started on an Exercise Program if You Have a Heart Condition Everyday Health
- What Really Happens To Your Body When You Get A Sunburn Health Digest
- Winter Allergies: Everything You Need To Know Health Digest
- The Relationship Comfort Zone Psychology Today
- Mistakes You Never Realized Were Making You Even More Sick Health Digest