Grab a near-mint Apple Watch Series 7 for only $330
This smartwatch is packed full of health and productivity apps, and boasts a Grade A refurbished rating.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
This near-mint 2021 Apple Watch Series 7 brings notifications, health information, and more right to your wrist for only $327.99—that’s 36 percent off its original price.
From workouts to busy work days to running errands, an Apple Watch may make your life a little bit easier. These smartwatches go several steps beyond telling time to deliver notifications, collect health information, and so much more.
Avoid the hefty price tag by grabbing a high-quality, refurbished watch. Get a near-mint Apple Watch Series 7 (2021) for only $327.99 (reg. $529).
Revolutionize your watch experience
Apple describes the Series 7 as the most durable Apple Watch built to its creation date. The redesigned watch has extra watch face options, faster charging, and an improved WatchOS. Use new features like additional fitness tracking, a mindfulness app, and more.
The Series 7 also has a larger, always-on Retina display to make it easier to see the time, notifications, or any of your apps. Here are just some of the things you could do with your watch:
- Track workouts and get data like your heart rate, step count, measured distance, and even personalized reminders to stay active.
- Monitor other health information like your blood oxygen level, take an ECG, use sleep-tracking apps, and get reminders to take medications or wash your hands.
- Receive and respond to notifications, messages, or answer phone calls right from your wrist.
- Access reminders and calendar events without having to pull out your phone.
- Listen to music during your workouts by syncing your earbuds right to your watch. Leave your iPhone behind and control songs from your wrist.
- Make purchases with Apple Pay by tapping your watch for payment.
This specific watch is powered by either WiFi or cellular connections. Enjoy the full functionality of your watch anywhere you can get cell service or WiFi.
Excellent quality and price
You may be a little skeptical about purchasing a refurbished device, but this watch boasts an impressive Grade ‘A’ rating. That means it will arrive in near-mint condition with minimal or zero scuffing on its exterior. Essentially, you get a high-quality device while saving nearly 40 percent of its retail cost.
Take it from one verified buyer, who raved, “I love everything about this watch. I had a first-generation Apple Watch for many years and finally decided to upgrade. I’m very happy I did.”
Meet your new companion: an Apple Watch Series 7 (2021) with Silicone Band, Grade A Refurbished for only $327.99 (reg. $529).
Prices subject to change.