The critters that teach us what it means to be human.
- •Social distancing works—just ask lobsters, ants, and vampire bats
- •Did humans truly domesticate dogs? Canine history is more of a mystery than you think.
- •Watch meerkats engage in a fiercely adorable war dance
- •Why do some animals engage in same-sex sexual behavior? The better question is... why not?
- •Why turkeys circle dead things—the creepy vigil, explained
- •How to stay safe around moose
Here’s what you should do if you ever happen to encounter an extinct animal in the wild. Wait, what?
Hurricane Harvey ultimately dumped around 27 trillion gallons of rain on Texas and Louisiana. Where will it all go?