The critters that teach us what it means to be human.
What looks like a deer, is the size of a rabbit, and was just photographed for the first time in decades?
- •Why do some animals engage in same-sex sexual behavior? The better question is... why not?
- •Why turkeys circle dead things—the creepy vigil, explained
- •How to stay safe around moose
- •These ancient trilobites are forever frozen in a conga line
- •Despite appearances, your cat does love you
- •The best wildlife photos of the year remind us that nature is amazing—and brutal
Here’s what you should do if you ever happen to encounter an extinct animal in the wild. Wait, what?
Hurricane Harvey ultimately dumped around 27 trillion gallons of rain on Texas and Louisiana. Where will it all go?