We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Want a MacBook Air that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? This refurbished 2015 model still has robust, high-performance features and it’s only $255.97 for Labor Day.
We all know that Apple devices are spendy, but it’s usually worth the splurge because of their high performance and long service life. And, let’s be real, it’s also because of their sleek, timeless aesthetic. Even older devices still hold up to today’s standards, like the 2015 MacBook Air.
Interested in getting your hands on an older model that’s still got it? You’ll also save a bundle of cash! With our Labor Day sale, you can get this refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Air for only $255.97 (reg. $399). Get yours before they’re gone because there’s limited inventory.
Save hundreds with this refurbished model
You’re able to get this MacBook Air at such a low price because it’s an older model and a refurbished device. Given a grade B cosmetic rating, you may notice some light to normal wear on the outside, like some light scratches that you could easily cover up with a case. As far as the battery goes, you can expect at least 70 percent health.
Timeless design and internal features
Since this MacBook Air is from 2015, you can’t expect it to perform like the brand-new models with the M2 chip. But it does have well-loved features, even if they might seem modest in today’s tech world:
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor with 4GB of RAM supports day-to-day use and multitasking.
- Intel® HD Graphics 6000 brings high-quality images for streaming or editing photos and videos.
- 128GB of hard drive space for downloading your favorite apps and keeping important files local.
- Weighs less than three pounds.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Ports discontinued on some newer models like: USB 3 ports, MagSafe charging, a SD card slot, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
If you want this iconic 13.3-inch MacBook Air before they sell out, get yours now for only $255.97 (reg. $399) before the price goes back up after September 4 at 11:59 p.m. PST, no coupon needed.
Prices subject to change.