As hard as it might be to believe, the first Bluetooth headset would be just barely old enough to drink today, debuting way back in 1999. And while we’ve left frosted tips and ultra-baggy jeans behind, Bluetooth headsets have stuck with us through the years, getting smaller, crisper, and more effective. The Xpods Pro are proof of how far the technology has come, and at under $45, you can see just how far.
Xpods feature everything runners, commuters, virtual meeting hosts and anybody else who needs small discreet headphones could want:
- Bluetooth Low Power offers better connectivity and longer battery life.
- The built-in microphones include noise cancellation, making it easy to answer calls and be heard clearly, while precision-tuned drivers offer great sound in a small package.
- Soft silicone ear tips fit into the ear canal, so you can wear them all day. It comes with a set of six that are easily swapped, so you get the perfect fit.
- Touch sensors make for simple controls, so you can flip your podcast off when you need to with no fumbling.
- And all this is packed into just 1.34 ounces of weight, ensuring comfort no matter how sensitive your ears.
In addition, they come with a charging case that offers an additional 20 hours of playback and can charge up in less than two hours with any Qi wireless pad. A ten-minute quick charge is good for an hour of use, so you’ll never be stuck without music, while a full charge is good for five hours.
Prices subject to change