We’re all spending more hours, and eating more meals, at home than ever during this uncertain time.
It’s the perfect moment to up your cooking game, and that starts with owning a premier cooking set.
This Independence Day, save big on the Swiss Diamond XD 10-Piece Set: Ultimate Kitchen Kit (currently $535.99).
On the fourth of July, get 15% off if you spend $50 or more (using code JULYFOURTH15) or 20 percent off if you spend $75 or more (JULYFOURTH20).
This 10-piece set has advanced coating technology with improved nonstick properties, making cleanup incredibly easy. Not only will you have the essentials to cook whatever you’d like, but this set can play a huge role in your transition to better nutrition and a healthier lifestyle.
When you cook from home and skip takeout, you get to decide which ingredients you’re putting into your body, after all.
Each pot and pan has ergonomic handles (that stay cool even under high heat), are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and are warp-resistant.
The set includes:
- 8″ fry pan perfect for individual meals or side dishes
- Larger 9.5″ fry pan for main courses
- 3.2-quart sauté pan for mixed dishes and steamed vegetables
- 9.5″ lid that fits both the large skillet and the sauté pan
- 1.4-quart saucepan for sauces and gravies
- Lid that fits the 1.4-quart saucepan
- Larger 2.2-quart saucepan with a lid for larger quantities of sauces ad soups
- Lid that fits the 2.2-quart saucepan
- 8.5-quart stockpot for pasta and main course stews
- Lid that fits the stockpot
All of this comes with a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
People who cook more at home consume healthier meals with fewer calories than those who don’t, according to a Johns Hopkins University Study.
Join that group and do yourself a favor by grabbing the sale price on this set.
Do you have your stay-at-home essentials? Here are some you may have missed.