We all know the feeling.
The hours, days and months plod by slowly as you wait for that new RPG to hit the shelves.
Finally, your copy comes to a store (or, more likely, an e-store) near you, and a week of nonstop gaming commences. You beat it. It’s over. What next? How about crafting your own game?
Try The Hands-On Game Development Bundle: Make Your Own Games! for over 90% off at $34.99.
This is a hands-on training in game creation and includes 12 hours of quick and practical instructions for using various platforms and programming languages. You’ll have access to 10 courses and more than 160 individual lessons.
Jump in, and you’ll learn about C++ coding and Node.js. You can also learn to do these fascinating things in creating your own games:
- Create game characters and make them move
- Implement both coins and enemies with collision detection
- Vary your animations with layers and masks
- Manage projectiles for better performance (in a space shooter tutorial)
- Coordinate groups of units to move in-sync with one another
- Set up a camera to follow an individual player
- Optimize your game for better mobile performance
This isn’t just fun and games. Last summer, Career Addict ranked game developer as the top job in the video game industry. It also projects the video game industry to be worth around $300 billion by 2025.
Not a bad time to become a versatile game developer.
With an average U.S. salary north of $100,000, according to Zip Recruiter, now is the time to get in the door. And this bundle can give you a boost for just $34.99.
Do you have your stay-at-home essentials? Here are some you may have missed.