- We'll take HD video from space via hydrogen balloons whenever we feel like it.
- We'll snort stem cells to fix our brains, rather than opening our skulls with surgery
- We will finally get to remote-control a cyborg beetle in flight--if DARPA lets us
- We'll cower in shame at the inadequacy of our toy laser tag guns while NASA blasts one of their spacecraft with a giant beam from 250,000 miles
- And finally, we'll continue to welcome India to the club of space-faring nations after they've launched seven satellites with a single rocket