- Canadian oil is closer to home, and also provides a closer look at the environmental havoc wreaked by the process of extracting oil from oil sands.
- It's not a new suggestion that the drug company studies that make it into medical journals do not tell the whole story. But a new study takes a look at how data submitted to the FDA stacks up against what gets published.
- We are about 21 nanometers closer to self-powered electric devices. That amount sounds like a little step, but it could mean a lot.
- If this is the information age, Florence Nightingale was far ahead of her time. She helped bring about the use of applied statistics, as well as graphics for displaying quantitative information.
- For when those little mini-bottles of liquor on the plane don't work, an experimental drug may help travelers overcome jetlag.