- A Levitating Arrow Rest - Makes archers stealthier and more accurate with some well-placed magnets
- A Shocking New Weapon - A muscle-numbing magic wand protects cops and citizens, Jedi-style
- A Six Strokes of Genius - An engine that uses steam to squeeze more miles from gas
- A Chopper Shield - Catches helicopter-bound grenades with a net made of Kevlar and steel
- A Big Ball of Connectivity - An antenna that blows up like a balloon brings satellite communications anywhere, anytime.
- The New Velcro - A stronger, better grip without the incessant ripping sound. Has a long-standing dream finally been realized?
- A New Breed of Mouse - Give your mouse the finger to control your computer in three dimensions
- The Flying Belt - Rappel up a wall at an astonishing 10 feet per second with the Atlas Powered Rope Ascender
We might have started kissing to share chewed up food (and other delicious facts about smooching)