Why are sharks fleeing the U.S.? Is it the digital bomb? The chickensaurus? Most likely it’s the magnets.
You can win this image on a T-shirt as well.
The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of their friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the t-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- Richard Clarke: China is Planting Digital Bombs Throughout the U.S. Power Grid
- Video: How to Build a Dinosaur from a Chicken
- Using Magnets and Stink Bombs to Keep Sharks at Bay
Don’t forget to check out some of our other favorite stories from this week as well:
- Stop Rummaging for Your Phone and Check Texts, Emails on Cell-Connected Watches
- Future Shocks: Predictions From the World’s Foremost Film Prognosticator
- You Built What?! A Colossal Flying Reproduction of a 1935 Airship
- Using Human Cells and Jellyfish Protein, Researchers Build the First Living Laser
- Video: DIY Magnetic Silly Putty Slowly, Creepily Eats and Digests Magnets
- Inspired by Science, Guillermo del Toro’s Hollywood Monsters Come to Life