This Week in the Future, June 28-July 2, 2010
Geoengineering the Andes, air-monitoring bees, self-assembling paper airplanes and…Shriners? It’s the future. Here are some of our favorite posts this...
Geoengineering the Andes, air-monitoring bees, self-assembling paper airplanes and…Shriners? It’s the future.
Here are some of our favorite posts this week on PopSci:
- German Airports Using “Biodetective” Honeybees To Monitor Air Quality
- McLaren F1 Designer Unveils New Ultra-Efficient Minicar, Smaller (And Cooler) Than Smart Car
- Video: “Smart Sheets” Can Self-Assemble Into Airplanes, Boats
- Aspiring Peruvian Geoengineer Begins Project to Whitewash Andes Peaks, Hoping to Slow Glacier Melt
- NASA Introducing “Moonbase Alpha”, a 3-D Game Set on the Moon
Leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile; we’ll randomly choose and announce our winner right here. And, if you just can’t wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here. Good luck!
Until next time, enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups here. Have a good weekend everyone.