Molecularly engineered potato chips, an appreciation for cheese on the microbiological level, using gold to destroy acne, and 3-D C-notes? Clearly, we’ve been spoiled by this week’s abundance of novelty.
Welcome to the future.
Here are some of our favorite stories this week:
- Gold Nano-Bombs Deliver Bacteria-Killing Therapy Directly to Acne
- Lay’s Changing Basic Shape of Salt Crystals for Healthier Potato Chips
- U.S. Treasury Jumps on 3-D Bandwagon, Unveils Redesigned Benjamins
- Have Modern Scientists Made any Advancements in Alchemy?
- Wisconsin Becomes First State to Name Official Microbe, Honoring Cheese-Producing Bacterium
As always, leave a comment to win this drawing on a shirt. We’ll announce our randomly chosen winner next week. If you can’t wait, buy the shirt here. Have a good weekend everyone!