In this week’s hottest new game, underground warbots search for a quantum kitty while avoiding land mines, collecting diamonds, and growing synthetic morphine.
Welcome to the future.
This week’s future news:
- Most Flawless Diamonds Ever Are Meant for Lasers, Not Rings
- A Mechanical Device Behaves as a Quantum System Right Before Your Eyes
- Video Game Teaches Cambodian Kids to Avoid Real Landmines
- Scientists Identify Key Genetic Components for Morphine Synthesis
- An Autonomous ‘Bot that Burrows Underground to Deliver Deadly Payloads
Meanwhile, leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile to win this image on a T-shirt; we’ll randomly choose and announce our winner right here. And, if you just can’t wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here.
Until next time, enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups.