Cell phone exposure reverses Alzheimer’s in mice, synthetic bones are as good as the real thing, synthetic alcohol is better than the real thing, and gamblers place their bets on Mother Nature: 2010 is off to a strong start!
You know we’ll keep you up to speed on all the future holds, right here on PopSci.com.
(Get the details, and win the t-shirt, after the jump).
Check out this week’s future news:
- Cell Phone Radiation Reverses Alzheimer’s and Boosts Memory in Mice
- Video: World’s Fastest Eco-Boat Sunk in Whaler Collision
- Wood-Based Synthetic Bone is Just Like the Real Thing
- Synthetic Alcohol Gives Drinkers a Buzz Minus the Hangover, Addiction
- Gamblers Take Odds on the Next Violent Volcanic Eruption
Welcome to the new decade. Hold onto your seats.
And hey, wanna win a t-shirt? We thought so.
Leave a comment (any comment) to put your name in the pile; we’ll randomly choose and announce our winner right here on Friday, January 15. And, if you just can’t wait that long, you can buy the shirt for yourself here. Good Luck!
Congratulations to last week’s winner, PopSci user “AdrianSky.”
Until next time. Enjoy our past weekly illustrated roundups here.