Amazon has Citizen x Star Wars watches on deep discount for May the 4th
Show us a classier piece of Star Wars merch. We'll wait. And with this May the 4th sale, you can afford to have that new watch be with you.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
As many of you know, May the 4th represents a special holiday for Star Wars fans. It’s an opportunity to get dressed up in your favorite fan gear and head out to work or other real-life events without judgment from the normies. However, these super-classy Citizen x Star Wars watches will let you rep your fandom all year without having to worry about going over the top. These are selling quickly today, so if you see a design you like, jump on it before some other super fan beats you to it.
Citizen Star Wars ANI-Digi Quartz Watch $276 (Was $395)
This hybrid watch offers two analog dials and two digital screens, so you can track two time zones, get the digital time, and get the temperature. It has a built-in alarm and light. Plus, the whole thing comes packed in a slick stainless steel case that elevates this way above plastic novelty watches other fans might be rocking.
Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Men’s Watch, Chewbacca Brown $238(Was $325)
You won’t find a ton of Star Wars merch you could wear to a formal gathering, but Citizen’s Death Star watch fits just fine with a tuxedo or whatever people wear to Comic Con. Plus, it’s just $238, compared to its $350 regular price. It’s a full-fledged Citizen Eco-Drive watch, which means it offers 100 meters of water resistance, and it never needs a battery change or winding as long as you give it some sunshine every once in a while. It’s the classiest piece of Star Wars merch you’ll find this side of those lightsaber cuff links your mom wouldn’t let you wear to your grandma’s 90th birthday party.
- Citizen Star Wars ANI-Digi Quartz Watch $276 (was $395)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel with Orange Leather strap, Rebel Pilot $276(was $395)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Quartz Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel with Leather strap, Millenium Falcon $281 (was $295) — I know this isn’t a huge deal, but it’s a very cool design
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel Mandalorian $256 (was $375)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Quartz Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel with CORDURA® strap, Boba Fett $281 (was $375) — 32% off, a top deal
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel, Bespin $249 (was $375) — 34% off, a top deal
- Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Men’s Watch, Stainless Steel with Leather Strap, Han Solo $216 (was $325) — 34% off, a top deal
More Citizen watch deals
Maybe you don’t want to rock a Star Wars watch constantly. What if the person doing your next job interview is a Trekkie? That would be super awkward. Luckily, plenty of other Citizen watches are on sale at Amazon right now.
- Citizen CZ Smart Gold Ion Plated Stainless Steel Smartwatch $249 (was $395)
- Citizen CZ Smart Gen 1 Hybrid smartwatch 44mm $175 (was $350)
- Citizen CZ Smart Gen 1 Hybrid smartwatch 44mm $210 (was $350)
- Citizen Corso Eco-Drive Men’s Watch $187 (was $375)
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Land Chronograph Watch $487(was $650)
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch $226 (was $325)
- Citizen Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch $89 (was $119)
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Air Nighthawk Pilot Watch in Stainless Steel $247 (was $395)
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Classic Chronograph Watch $274 (was $525)
- Citizen Men’s Quartz Dress Watch with Stainless $69 (was $179)