- Just how dumb are modern turkeys? Pretty dumb. Not to mention too inept to fertilize many eggs the old-fashioned way.
- Think turkeys are, well, kind of ugly? Imagine a seven-foot-tall turkey-esque dinosaur that could run 25 miles per hour.
- Clearly, this is where the term "wingman" comes from: male turkeys help their pals father more chicks when they go a-courtin' in pairs.
- Turkeys like to sing! Hear them gobble along on cue.
- Sure, turkeys in the wild are interesting and all. But here's the science on how to cook them.