- Who was the first person thought to have created a single malt whisky?
- What is the science behind how a single malt is created? What are the elements that are required to make a perfect single malt whisky? Time, temp, ingredients, etc...
- How does single malt whisky effect a person's body in terms of consumption? Does the body react differently if drinking a single malt whisky as opposed to a vodka?
- It's been established that a cigar is the best compliment to a single malt whisky. Is that true? If so, why do the two work so well together?
- Is there a particular food that also goes well with single malt whisky? If so, what food is that and what is the chemical reaction inside the body that creates a harmony b/w the 2?
- When you have a single malt whisky 'on the rocks' as opposed to 'neat', how does the water (H20), effect the structure of the whisky?
- If you consume the same amount of single malt whisky, 'neat' or 'on the rocks', is your alcohol level any different? With the introduction of water, does the change in chemical balance of the whisky allow your body to consume more?
- Can single malt whisky be used to cook food with? If so, what food is best to pair it with? And what element of the whisky is the essential ingredient to the dish?
Amazon’s Fall 2020 products announcements include a security camera drone that flies around your house