Popular Science Print Subscribers Now Get The iPad Edition Free
Starting this month, anyone who has a subscription to the print edition of Popular Science magazine can also get the...
Starting this month, anyone who has a subscription to the print edition of Popular Science magazine can also get the Popular Science+ monthly iPad edition at no additional charge. The iPad edition contains all the content from the print issue, plus bonus features, from the convenience of your Apple tablet.
Here’s how to get a Popular Science+ subscription:
- Download the Popular Science+ app from the iTunes store.
- Open the app, and press the “Current Subscribers” button toward the left of the row of icons at the bottom.
- You will be prompted to verify your print magazine subscription by entering your account number, address, or email and zip code.
- Once your information is verified, you can sign in to the Popular Science+ app using your email address.
- Finally, go to the “Issues” tab on the app, and you will be able to download ALL the iPad issues Popular Science has published since the first one, in April 2010.
- For any questions about downloading digital editions from iTunes, give this FAQ a read.
PopSci.com, the web edition, will continue to be free for everyone.