- Enable the other Bluetooth protocols. Right now, the Bluetooth is crippled so it can only be used for headsets, but with the right uncrippling, you could stream music to wireless speakers, transfer files (like songs and photos) to and from your computer wirelessly and surf the Web on your laptop using your iPhone's data connection.
- Unlock the device so you can put other sim cards into it; particularly useful for taking overseas.
- Enable support for more music and video format
- Upgrade the memory
- Replace the battery yourself (sure to come)
- And the holy grail: Let it run third-party apps. If this has a full OS in it, there should be endless uses. Then we'd really be talking Jesus Phone.
- Oh, and play
TetrisBlocks. Every device must eventually play TetrisBlocks.
Last week in tech: Apple's iPhone 11, Land Rover's new Defender, and Nintendo's weird controller