This Week In The Future: Which Texted First, The Dog Or The Egg?
In the future, when communication is possible between a dog and an egg, tech etiquette will still be important.
Want to win this communicative Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- FYI: Which Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg?
- Text Messages Could Include Your Animated Face, Looking Frustrated
- Yes, You Can Tell From His Face What Your Dog Is Feeling
- Are These Lines The Same Height? Your Answer Depends On Where You’re From
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- Roku 3 Review: Yeah, It’s The Best Media Streamer
- FYI: Why Are Celebrities Injecting Their Faces With Blood?
- Shipwrecked By Hurricane Sandy: The Strange Tale Of The Sinking Of The Bounty
- Giant ALMA Telescope’s Amazing Early Discoveries Are Only The Beginning
- ABC’s Rumored Streaming Video App Seems Pretty Awful
- How To Save America’s Rarest Turtle: Lower Our Expectations
- Meet The 22-Year-Old Inventor Helping Marketers Read Your Mind
- Trip Report: Sufjan Stevens’s Laser-Fueled Tour Through The Solar System
- Popular Science Bracket: Land Robots Vs. Flying Drones, Round 2
- How It Works: A Touchscreen That Knows You
- People With Origami Faces And Other Amazing Images From This Week
- Huge Volcano Eruptions May Have Caused The Die-Off That Paved The Way For Dino Domination
- 11 Relics Of Space History That You Can Buy
- BlackBerry Z10 Review: If They Could Turn Back Time…
- How It Works: The Most Powerful Space Rocket
- Company To Make Anti-Drone Tech Available To The Masses