This Week In The Future: A Monkey Masterpiece
In the future, when the super-intelligent apes and gun-toting dolphins have taken over, they will have their own Renaissance.
Want to win this artistic Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- 9 Reasons To Avoid Sugar As If Your Life Depended On It
- The Science Of Soda Sizes
- Trained Soviet Attack Dolphins With Head-Mounted Guns Are On The Loose
- Dad Of The Year Hacks ‘Donkey Kong’ So His Daughter Can Play The Princess And Save Mario
- The Sistine Chapel Is Getting A High-Tech Bug-Proofing
- 5 Weird Things Associated With Getting Fat
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- How To Build A 2,073-Foot Skyscraper
- The Maddening Science Of Finding A Job
- 7 Signs SimCity’s Creators Are Environmental Activists
- War In Infrared And Other Amazing Images From This Week
- Samsung Announces Galaxy S 4; It Has All Of The Features
- Cyber Attacks Are America’s Top Security Threat. That’s Better News Than It Sounds
- The Best RSS Readers To Use Now That Google Reader Is Dead
- Should Kickstarter Be Collecting Your Money For Hollywood Movie Studios?
- 15 Incredible Images Of Futuristic Skyscrapers
- ALMA, Earth’s Largest Telescope, Is Officially Open For Business
- The U.S. Army’s Ambitious Fight Against PTSD
- Photos From 11 Of The World’s Coolest Nuclear-Monitoring Stations
- Wearable Computers Could Help Build A Better You
- BeerSci: Are Hops Addictive?