Want to win this hellish Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- 7 Ways Sitting Will Kill You
- New Research Sheds Light On How Dogs Became Dogs
- Why You Can’t Stop Eating Cheetos
- Getting ‘Em Early: Pharma Reps Give Gifts To Most Medical Students
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- 6 Animals Older Than The World’s Oldest Woman
- Meet Philippe Charlier, The Forensic Scientist Who Thinks A Medieval Cadaver Smells Good
- 6 Things Grosser Than Horse Meat In Your Burger
- U.S. Army Starts Planning For An Armored Vehicle That Skydives
- We Know Nothing About The Correlation Between Videogames And Violence
- Can Science Solve France’s Twin Rape Mystery?
- FYI: How Do You Ship A Dinosaur Halfway Around The World?
- The Drama Over Project Encode, And Why Big Science And Small Science Are Different
- I Didn’t Like TED. Then I Got It
- Insanely Life-Like Sculptures Of Giants And More Amazing Images From This Week
- BeerSci: Is That Water In Your Pint Glass?
- Could This App Treat Depression?
- Karma Review: Finally, A Wi-Fi Hotspot That Isn’t Trying To Screw You