This Week In The Future: Coffee Break!
In the future, Diamond Oscar Coffee will replace Starbucks. It will just taste okay.
Want to win this caffeinated Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- 7 Reasons Why Coffee Is Good For You
- Who Has The Best Mathematical Models For Predicting The Oscars?
- How To Steal A Diamond
- When Did Primates Learn To Metabolize Alcohol? A Chemist Reenacts Drunk History
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- When Brain Damage Unlocks The Genius Within
- Hands On: HTC’s New Flagship Phone Comes With A Totally New Interface
- How Neuroscience Will Fight Five Age-Old Afflictions
- What If Oscars Were Made Of Solid Gold?
- Stop Calling It The Drone Memo
- The Amazing Story Of The $300 Glasses That Correct Colorblindness
- The Science Of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’: When We Can Condone Torture
- FYI: Now We’ve Looked Below The Surface, Why Isn’t Mars Red On The Inside?
- PlayStation’s Pitch: Forget The Graphics
- Why I Love Chromebook, And Why The Ultra-Premium Chromebook Pixel Makes No Sense
- 7 Of The Creepiest Cold War Fallout Shelters
- Sony PlayStation 4 Liveblog: The Future Of Videogames?
- The 4 Best Conspiracy Theories About The Russian Meteorite