This Week In The Future: So Hungry You Could Eat A Horse
In the future, Paleo's, with its retro sensibilities, will trounce other fast-food chains.
Want to win this tasty Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- DNA Test Finds Horse Meat In UK Hamburgers
- Whoever Kills The Most Burmese Pythons In Florida Wins A Cash Prize
- A Cheeky Guide To Eating Like A Caveman
- Detroit Auto Show 2013: The Sexiest Corvette We’ve Seen In Way Too Long
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- Why Is Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner Such A Piece Of Crap?
- 10 ’80s Tech Inventions That Never Really Took Off
- FYI: Why Would Someone Create A Fake Internet Girlfriend?
- Skateboard Scraps Put the Party In Party Wall
- GameSci: What Makes A Mobile Game Great?
- The 9 Best Cars From The 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- Startup Wants To 3-D Print Tomorrow’s Gun-Safety Tech
- Boeing 787 Batteries Same As Those In Electric Cars? Umm, No
- FYI: Why Is There A Winter Flu Season?
- How To Prevent America’s Next Train Crash
- You Built What?!: The World’s Fastest Baby Carriage
- Buzzing Fork Annoys You Into Losing Weight
- Mississippi River May Soon Be Unnavigable, Despite Army Geoengineers’ Best Efforts
- FYI: Could You Survive A Flight Strapped To The Wing Of A Plane?
- BeerSci: Why You Should Never Drink Beer From A Clear Glass Bottle