Want to win this prehistoric Baarbarian illustration on a T-shirt? It’s easy! The rules: Follow us on Twitter (we’re @PopSci) and retweet our This Week in the Future tweet. One of those lucky retweeters will be chosen to receive a custom T-shirt with this week’s Baarbarian illustration on it, thus making the winner the envy of friends, coworkers and everyone else with eyes. (Those who would rather not leave things to chance and just pony up some cash for the T-shirt can do that here.) The stories pictured herein:
- Study Says Women Can Spot Cheaters At A Glance
- Scientists Might’ve Discovered World’s Oldest Dinosaur
- Researchers Can Tell A Liar By The Nose With The ‘Pinocchio Effect’
- A Holiday Gift Guide For The Bearded Man In Your Life
- Love Of Spicy Food Is Built Into Your Personality
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories of the week:
- FYI: What Do Forensic Chemists Do, And Why Would They Cheat?
- This Is What Thinking About Nothing Looks Like
- Better Than A Condom? Discreet Nanofabric Protects Against Pregnancy and HIV
- NASA Satellites Capture Earth As You’ve Never Seen It
- NASA Loves Mars A Lot And Plans To Send It Another Curiosity In 8 Years
- Why Aren’t We Afraid Of A Tsunami Hitting San Francisco?
- Oceangoing Robot Comes Ashore In Australia, Completing A 9,000-Mile Autonomous Pacific Crossing
- FYI: What Makes Hair Curly?
- Remembering Dave Brubeck, The Mathematical Pianist (1920-2012)
- You Built What?!: A Remote-Controlled Robo-Arm
- Samsung’s Galaxy Camera Is The Camera Of The Future [Review]
- Does Edible Deodorant Work?